Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are certified by the State of Indiana to provide care to residents and patients in various healthcare capacities and positions.
Why become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Allows you an opportunity to make a real difference in the life of a person suffering from an illness, disease, or disability and is a valuable place to begin for anyone wanting a new or progressive career in healthcare!
- Because of the aging of the population, there is a growing demand for CNAs within the healthcare field.
- You can meet your personal job fulfillment needs on many levels, professionally, intellectually, and emotionally.
- As a CNA you develop many interpersonal skills which help you increase your efficiency in communicating, displaying empathy, and problem solving.These skills have positive impacts on daily life both in and out of the workplace.
- Common areas of employment are:
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Assisted Living Communities
- Private Duty
During the Covid-19 pandemic call your local Legacy CNA Training office with any questions or class scheduling.